We love seeing how you like to make soups using our soup blends. Sharing how Michelle (@lycheesandtealeaves) has used our essential soup blend for a warming soup with sweet potatoes and jasmine rice!
- 3 large dried shiitake mushrooms
- 3 uncooked sweet potatoes - cubed
- 1 package of essential soup blend
- 2 tsp - fresh grated ginger
- 1 cup cooked rice
- cilantro and green onion for garnish
- salt to taste
- Rehydrate the dried shiitake mushrooms in cold water until rehydrated (around 10-15 min).
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil then add mushrooms, cubed sweet potatoes, ginger and essential soup blend
- Simmer on low-med heat for 1 hour.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add cilantro and green onion as garnish and serve with rice.