To promote healthy skin and improve blood circulation
Get that "I just went to the spa" glow with this deliciously smooth herbal tea blend. Traditionally, this tea blend is well known for women's health in Chinese households. Moms would make their daughters this tea after a menstrual cycle to help replenish blood and prepare the body for the next cycle. Because of its blood nourishing properties, this also makes a great herbal tea for postpartum mommas!
40g | caffeine-free
ingredients: Chinese red dates, goji berries
- cancer fighting anti-oxidants
- high in vit C and betacarotene that promotes healthy skin
- regulates and ensures smooth blood circulation
- an adaptogen that helps with relieving stress and anxiety
- promotes healthy liver and kidney functioning
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada. It does not intend to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. Please contact your healthcare practitioner if you are taking any medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.